Browse all discussion posts based on their category
Discussion Categories
Can't find the Answer you were looking for? 
13888 page views
Reputable Loan Modification Attorney Needed!
  • Reviews
    0 Reviews
  • Answers
    0 Answers

2/8/2011 2:36 PM (PST)

Looking for a good reputable Mortgage Foreclosure Attorney here in the Los Angeles area...Anyone know or suggest one? I have been dealing with BofA now for 6mos and was just turned down for the Making Home Affordable program...I need legal help! - thanks.

» Send Kudo  |  » Private Message  |  » Mark as Spam
Replies: 1
  • Reviews
    5 Reviews
  • Answers
    738 Answers

2/8/2011 3:46 PM (PST)

Hi Mike,

You are not alone; many thousands have experienced the grueling and frustrating process of trying to get a loan modification. If you are a resident of CA and have been unemployed you may qualify for the state's Unemployment Mortgage Assistance Program that was launched in January 2011. CA has other mortgage and renter assistance programs besides this one launching in the first 2 weeks of February 2011. Call 888-954-KEEP (5337) to see if you qualify.

If you don't qualify for any of the CA state programs, they will refer you to another national foreclosure prevention hotline to speak with a HUD certified housing counselor who can evaluate your housing options, open lines of communication with mortgage lenders, negotiate a loan modification, and help you with household budgeting, all at no cost. The national foreclosure prevention hotline is 888-995-4673, but remember, if you are a CA resident first call the special number for CA mortgage assistance programs: 888-954-KEEP (5337).

» Send Kudo  |  » Private Message   Is this helpful? (0)   (0)
Page Top ↑
What's your opinion?
Enter Your Reply
  You must register or sign in to your user account before posting on Ask The Community.
© Copyright 2017 TrustLink All Rights Reserved.